Affordable Choice Health Insurance for Court Reporters
Finally, Affordable Choice health insurance for court reporters which provides meaningful 1st dollar coverage….
No exorbitant premiums! No prohibitive deductibles! No costly co-insurance!
CRBA is now offering the Affordable Choice health insurance plan to provide low cost, high value, 1st dollar benefits to healthy individuals.
The combination of premium savings and benefit enhancements can dramatically reduce your annual out of pocket expenses.
- 1st dollar benefits
- No Deductible
- No co-insurance
- $5 million lifetime maximum
- $2,000 hospital admission
- $4,000 daily hospital benefit…increases to $8000 per day
- $750 Rx benefit
- Smokers welcome…same premium as non-smokers
- Unisex rates
- Keep your doctor OR get substantial savings with Multipln(PHCS) network
- 24 hour Teledoc offers online or cellphone access eliminates long lines in the emergency room or struggles to get an appointment
- Type ll non-insulin dependent diabetics accepted
- Pre-existing conditions covered after 12 months
- Family coverage available
- Streamlined underwriting – most policies approved within 10-14 days
Affordable Choice quote request
Sample monthly rates:
- Age 35 – $165
- Age 45 – $195
- Age 55 – $280
Additional CRBA Products:
TermPLUS – Innovative new term insurance with premiums guaranteed for 15, 20 or 30 years AND lump sum payouts for critical illness and chronic care.
Covered conditions may include cancer, heart attack, stroke, blindness, paralysis, kidney failure, MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, dementia, Alzheimer’s