Who pays your bills if you are disabled and can’t work?
CRBA has put together a complete package of long term disability insurance to address this risk.
With a long list of top carriers, a partial list of potential options includes…..
- 60% of salary up to $10,000 monthly benefit….tax free!
- Streamlined underwriting with most approvals within 48 hours
- Guaranteed renewable
- Top rate class for court reporters
- Benefits payable up to age 67
- Benefits payable after 30, 60 or 90 days for sickness
- 1st day benefits for accident
- Partial disability benefits
- Survivor benefits
- Presumptive total disability for loss of sight, hearing or speech
- No Social Security offset**
- No workers comp offset**
Additional CRBA products:
TermPLUS – 20 year term insurance with lump sum critical illness riders for heart attack, stroke, cancer, MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, blindness, paralysis, Alzheimer’s and dementia.
MetLife Dental Insurance – up to $10,000 annual benefits…keep your dentist or realize substantial savings with large national network
Affordable Choice Health Insurance – No deductible – no co-pays – no co-insurance – $5 million lifetime – unisex rates – smokers welcome at no extra cost