Who pays your bills if you are disabled and can’t work?
CRBA has put together a complete package of long term disability insurance to address this risk.
With a long list of top providers, a partial list of potential options includes…..
- 60% of salary up to $10,000 monthly benefit….tax free!
- Streamlined underwriting with most approvals within 48 hours
- Guaranteed renewable
- Top rate class for court reporters
- Benefits payable up to age 67
- Benefits payable after 30, 60 or 90 days for sickness
- 1st day benefits for accident
- Partial disability benefits
- Survivor benefits
- Presumptive total disability for loss of sight, hearing or speech
- No Social Security offset**
- No workers comp offset**
$250,000 of 20 Year Term insurance PLUS lump sum benefits for Critical Illness and Chronic Care.