Who pays your bills if you are disabled and can’t work?
CRBA has put together a complete package of long term disability insurance to address this risk.
With a long list of top carriers, a partial list of potential options includes…..
- 60% of salary up to $10,000 monthly benefit….tax free!
- Streamlined underwriting with most approvals within 48 hours
- Guaranteed renewable
- Top rate class for court reporters
- Benefits payable up to age 67
- Benefits payable after 30, 60 or 90 days for sickness
- 1st day benefits for accident
- Partial disability benefits
- Survivor benefits
- Presumptive total disability for loss of sight, hearing or speech
- No Social Security offset**
- No workers comp offset**
Additional CRBA products:
TermPLUS – 20 year term insurance with lump sum critical illness riders for heart attack, stroke, cancer, MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, blindness, paralysis, Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Check out our TermPLUS life insurance
Nationwide Dental Insurance – up to $5,000 annual benefits…keep your dentist or realize substantial savings with Maximum CarePRO national network
MetLife Dental Insurance – up to $10,000 annual benefits…keep your dentist or realize substantial savings with large national network
Affordable Choice Health Insurance – No deductible – no co-pays – no co-insurance – $5 million lifetime – unisex rates – smokers welcome at no extra cost